Monday 16 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Ten 

Today was an everybody got up early day. Oh well.

Zita and I had a very long walk. All around my own neighbourhood. 

So we could see everything new. Ha.

But we could not see my friends the ducks. 

Maybe it is a for ducks holiday. Maybe.


It was a very beautiful morning today. It was not even a bit cold. 

So we had a very long walk. Ha. Good for us. 

And when we got home Niamh went to her nice university right away.

Because she always has very early in the morning classes. Oh dear me.

And it is a stay until late at night day too. Oh dear me. 

So I had a very quiet day today.

Because it is only Craig and I in our house. 

But Zita does not have a very quiet day.

Because today is the move to the brand new rascal ladies office day. Goodness.

So she will not be home for our tasty dinner tonight. Oh well.

Craig and I had another tasty Mister Kettleman’s cinnamon bun for our breakfast.

Because the man brought us two cinnamon buns when he came to our house. Ha. Good for us.

But we had a late breakfast today. I do not know why. Oh well.

Then I had a nice nap. After we played catch the ball lots of times. Ha. Good for us. 

We stayed in our side yard for a long time. 

So I could have a nice rest in the very lovely sunshine.

When the winter comes to our house you cannot just sit outside. Even when there is lots of sunshine.

Because your feet will get way too cold. And your bottom too. That is not so nice.

So we only sit outside when it is nice. Not when it is way too hot or way too cold. 

That is why we sat outside a lot today. Ha. 

But we did not have our together lunchtime outside.

Because of the nasty sting you wasps. 

So we had our very tasty peanut butter and honey sandwich in front my watching window. Ha.

Then I had my own lunch. With smelly cheese on top. Good for us.

Then Craig had to do some reading for our nice Queen. So I had a beside him nap.

Maybe we will have toasty cheese sandwiches for dinner tonight. 

Craig knows how to make them. And delicious peanut butter sandwiches too.

And sometimes Scotsman’s porridge. Or making things toasty hot in the oven. 

But he is not such a big help in the kitchen. Not like me. Too bad for him.

Maybe we will watch more of the dangerous ring movie. 

With the giant elephants and lots and lots of dead ghosts. Ha. That is a silly movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment