Sunday 4 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Three 

We did not have a nice sleep in today. Only Zita had a sleep in.

Because of her own flu. That is not so nice. Her sore throat is still too sore. 

But not way too sore today. She is just very tired.

It is not the same time today as yesterday. 

Because of the time everywhere rule. I do not know why it is the rule.

That is silly rule. I do not like that.

That is why I did not have a nice sleep in. 

Because I had a sleep in and I did not even know it. 

Because it was a different time today. Oh well. Too bad for me.

I took Niamh on a little walk this morning. Before she went to the expensive clothes store.

She is working even on a sleep in Sunday. Too bad for her. 

When we came home Craig and I had toasty muffins for our breakfast.

Then we played catch the the ball. 

It is not a rain all the time day today. Just a bit not very warm. That is good. 

I was very busy last night. I had to help play the dragons game with everybody. 

I minded them. All by myself. In Emmet’s comfy bedroom.

But Emmet was not there. He was just on the very big television. 

He is still in far away. Writing his giant story. Too bad for us.

It is very very windy at Emmet’s far away university. He told us. 

When the dragons game was over I went upstairs and minded Craig and Zita in the den. 

We did not have any chips. Just more detectives. Oh well.

Then it was time to go to fast asleep. In our big comfy bed. Altogether. Ha.

This morning when Zita was all awake we had scotsmen’s porridge for lunchtime.

Because it soft if you have a sore throat. 

Then Zita took everything out of the refrigerator. And threw everything old into the garbage. 

And she washed all the inside too. So that the refrigerator was squeaky clean again. That is good.

She told me that making everything squeaky clean makes you feel better when you are sick. That is good.

Then she used the too dangerous for nice dogs to help blow everything away machine.

I had to stay in the den with Craig. Oh well. 

Now my own side yard is all squeaky clean too. That is nice.

We talked to my friend Emmet tonight. When we had our altogether dinner.

He did not just blow away in the too windy day. In far away Antigonish. That is good. 

I do not know if is an even different time in far away. 

I am not so good about the all different times everywhere.

I just know my own times. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment