Friday 9 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Eight 

I had two breakfasts this morning. Ha.

Because I got Zita up too early. And she thought it was breakfast time. 

Because she was not so very all wide awake. And it was not even daytime. Ha.

Niamh was wide awake. Because she just got home. Oh dear. 

So then Zita and I went back to fast asleep. Niamh too. Ha.

And I had another tasty breakfast after our good morning to everybody walk. Ha. Good for me.

Then Zita went to the rascal ladies office. She took her go fast bicycle with her. 

I minded Craig in the big bed. 

Now the nasty flu caught him too. Oh dear. And now he has Zita’s too sore throat. 

Because she does not have it anymore. Too bad for him.

We had a giant cinnamon bun from Mister Kettleman’s tasty food store for our breakfast. I had a piece too. 

Last night a nice man brought Craig a very fat sandwich from Mister Kettleman’s for his dinner. 

And the sticky bun too. 

So Craig and I had our dinner in the den last night.

Because Zita had her dinner with all her lady friends. At a nice restaurant. 

I was very tired this morning. Because I was too wide awake too early. Oh dear.

So I had a nice beside Craig nap. So I could be his special nurse. 


Niamh went to work this morning. To the expensive clothes store. It is her favourite job.

Craig did not help our nice Queen today. 

Because of the nasty flu. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

So he watched a program about a fierce Scotsman. With a sword and fierce friends. But not so many. 

So he had to hide in the way far away mountains. Until he had lots of friends. With very loud bagpipes. And swords too. Ha. 

Then he was king. That is a good story.

I had a nice rest in the den. 

We did not play catch the ball so much today today.

You cannot play if you have a sore throat. It is known.

And this afternoon it was just all windy snow everywhere. 

So Craig and I stayed inside and had a very quiet day. And we were not even a bit soggy. 

You have to have quiet days if you are a bit too sick. Or you will not get all better. 

When Zita came home I took her for our before dinnertime nice walk. In the dark. 

Because it is still the wrong time. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch a nice detective program. Not scary detectives tonight. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment