Saturday 24 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Thirteen 

We had a little cheese party last night. With Kathy and Richard. 

A nice man brought us lots and lots of very delicious food from the busy street restaurant.

Food from way way far away India. Ha. 

I got some squishy bread. 

Because I am the very best party dog. Zita told me. It is true.

Zita and I had a nice by ourselves sleep in today. Ha. Good for us.

Craig went to his old friends breakfast with Mister Paul. We did not take him today.

Miss Sam stayed at our house last night. 

Because when everybody came to my house it was way too late to go to her own house. Oh dear. 

When Niamh was all awake she went to her job at the expensive clothes store. 

But not very early today. That is good. 

Then Zita talked to her mother and her father in way far away Dublin. On the telephone. 

They do not have any too much snow there today. They did not have any lots of rain either. Ha.

Then Zita and I went for a very very long all over walk. We even went to the all empty lake. 


Good for us. 

It is not so cold outside today. It is as sunny as can be. 

With only flat clouds in the sky. No nice fat sheep clouds. Oh well.

When we were coming home we found Mister Paul. Right on my own street. So we talked to him.

And Craig was all at home too. I had my tasty lunch. Right away. 

Because very very long walks make you very hungry. 

Zita went to visit Craig’s mother at her little apartment. So I stayed here to mind Craig.

He watched the very scary Vikings program on the television. I did not watch. 

I had a nice nap instead.

Then Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. We did not have a long walk.

Because we had a very long walk this morning. After our sleep in. 

Maybe we will watch the from way far away France detective tonight. 

Maybe we will have popcorn.



No comments:

Post a Comment