Tuesday 13 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Two 

I was very busy last night. And fierce too.

A smelly skunk was at my house. It was very smelly. Oh dear. 

But I could not go outside to catch it. Zita would not open the door for me. Too bad for me. 

So I had to bark it away from my watching window.

Niamh saw it too. She was going to Mister Kettleman’s bagel store to meet a lady student.

To help her know all about far away laws. Because Niamh’s nice professor asked her to help. 

The lady has her own brand new little apartment. Up on the busy street. Just for her. 

So then Niamh went there to help teach the lady.

When Niamh was going to the busy street she saw the smelly skunk again.

In front of my own house. That is not right. 

There are lots of far away streets for smelly skunks to visit. 

They should not be on my street. Being all too smelly. Oh dear.

This morning Zita could not take her go fast bicycle to her office.

Because it snowed again last night. Not so much. Just too much for the bicycle to go fast. 

If you go fast on snow you will crash and fall down. And maybe be hurt. Or squished. Oh dear. 

When Craig was all awake we had bagel toasts for our breakfast. 

They were the tasty bagels from Mister Kettleman’s tasty bagel store

Craig still had the noisy too much coughing. So I did not mind him in the den. 

I minded him from my comfy in the kitchen bed. With my own towels. 

It was nice and quiet in the kitchen.


When Niamh was all awake she made lunchtime cheesie toasts. For everybody. Me too.

Then she went to her nice university. 

Because she has to write a brand new story. All about only a very little bit of a movie. 

She she can tell everybody why it is a very very good movie. That will be an interesting story.

Craig was still too noisy after lunchtime. Oh well. 

I looked out my watching window at the sometimes snowing day. 

When Zita comes home maybe we will go for our before dinnertime walk. I could be her fierce guarding dog. 

Because of the smelly skunks. Ha. Too bad for them.

I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime. 

Because tonight is a stay until late at her nice university for Niamh. 

Last night we watched the lady detectives again. 

And I got up on the very comfy sofa in the den. And I had a little nap. Right beside Zita. 

She did not even see me. Ha. She was too busy watching the detectives. Ha. Good for me.

Then Niamh came home and I had to help her make her delicious dinner. 

I was very busy yesterday taking care of my family. It is my very best job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment