Thursday 15 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Four 

Zita and I got up early today. But we did not go for our good morning walk.

She had to go to the rascal ladies office early today. 

And she took her go fast bicycle. Even in the too cold.

Craig and I had very very fat toasts today. With jam too. Ha. Good for us.

Then Niamh was all awake.

So I took Niamh for wake up in the morning walk. 

But it was so cold I had to have my warm from Ireland coat on. 

And my feet were too cold. So we only went for a little walk. 

Then we came home and I had a nice nap on my warm in the kitchen bed. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh went to her job at the too expensive clothes store. With her from France hat. Ha.

Craig made tasty toasty cheesie toasts for our lunchtime. All by himself. 

And the save us save us machine did not make any noise at all. Ha. Good for us. 

The flat computer told Craig we are going to have lots of too much snow tonight. That is not right. 

It is not the right time for the too much snow. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

The cars do not even have their do not get stuck in the snow tires on. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not right.

We only watched a little bit of the lady detectives last night.

Because it was Craig’s squeaky clean bath night. Oh well.

Maybe we will have another altogether dinner tonight. Maybe. 

We talked to my friend Emmet last night. Of the computer. 

His big fast computer made very loud nasty noises. 

He had to take it to a fix your computer store. In far away Antigonish. Oh dear.

So he only has his little take it everywhere computer. Oh dear. 

I do not think we can have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because maybe Niamh will work until late tonight at the expensive clothes store. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch the lady detectives again tonight. 

But one lady detective was shot. Oh dear. That is not right.

So now everybody has to catch the nasty people who shot her. Oh dear. 

Maybe we will have chips.



No comments:

Post a Comment