Tuesday 27 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Sixteen 

The too much snow came back last night. When I was fast asleep. 

And it was snowing all the time today. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

So I helped Zita take away all the snow from our driveway. Ha. That is a good job. I was a big help.

Zita and the black go fast car went downtown today. In the all the time snow. 

Because she had to go everywhere for important meetings. Oh dear.

I did not go for a nice walk this morning. Oh well. 

Because Niamh forgot all about our good morning to everybody walk. Oh well. 

She had to go to another important meeting at her nice university. 

It is a very soggy dog day outside today. 

So I had a nice nap instead. And I minded Craig too. Ha. Good for me.


Then Craig and I had toasty muffins. With extra jam today. That is a nice lunchtime. 

The big noisy snow trucks are on my streets today. I do not like that.

They are too noisy. 

And sometimes the clean the sidewalks machines stop on my own corner too. Oh dear.

I always bark at them. But they do not even hear me.

Because they are way too noisy. Too bad for me.

We did not play catch the ball so much today. 

Because the go fast chair does not like the lots of snow. Too bad for me.

Zita is going out tonight. To fill up shoe boxes to the very top. With her lady friends. I do not know why.


Maybe for people who only have empty shoe boxes. Maybe.

Niamh came home so we could go for a nice before dinnertime walk.

We went to the tasty food store. To get a cook it yourself pizza. Ha.

I had to wear my keep me warm coat. And my keep my feet dry rubber boots. Oh dear.

I lost one of my boots in the messy snow. Oh well. 

I got pizza bits. 

Then Zita came home. But only to get the black car. So she could go to her full up shoe box party. 

And Niamh went back to her nice university for her another class.

So Craig just watched the hockey game. In the den. 

And I minded him. Until everybody was all home again.

It is my best job.

No comments:

Post a Comment