Saturday 10 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Nine 

We only had a very little sleep in today.

Because Zita had to talk to her mother and father. On the telephone. In way far away Dublin. 

Zita’s father has to take away all the falling down leaves. They were right on his garden. 

He should get a dangerous blow everything away machine. Ha. 

I stayed in the living room to mind Zita. And looked out my watching window.

Then Craig was all awake too. 

But he did not go to his old friends tasty breakfast restaurant today.

Because he has Zita’s too sore throat. And is too tired. Oh dear.

So we had our toasts and coffees in the den. With Zita too.

Then Zita and I went for a very long walk. To see everybody everywhere. Ha. That is a good walk. 

It is not so warm today. So Zita wore two coats. 

But I did not have to wear my keep me warm coat today. Because I am very furry. Ha.

When I get too furry I have to go to the make me beautiful store. Oh well.

We were very tired when we got home. So I had a nice nap. On my own comfy in the kitchen bed. 

Tomorrow is the sad day. When we remember all the brave soldiers who died in way far away places.

And went to heaven without their own families to mind them. That is too sad. Oh dear. 

There were even very brave Bouvier soldier dogs too. Craig found their picture. For me. 


They had to wear soldiers masks too. Oh dear. I would not like that so much.

Craig’s father was a long time ago soldier too. He had a moose aeroplane. 


Moose are very fierce. Maybe it was a very fierce aeroplane. Maybe.

This afternoon Zita took all our very dirty clothes to the clean your clothes for money store. 

Because we need a new hole in the basement floor. 

You cannot use your make the clothes clean machine if you do not have a nice hole in the basement floor. Oh dear.

The busy man has to come to make a brand new hole. Oh dear. 

I minded Craig this afternoon. All by myself. It was not so hard because he just stayed in the den. 

He was reading his new old book. I had a nice beside him minding nap. Ha. Good for me.

Mister Paul came to visit our house at lunchtime. But only for a very little time. 

He went to the old friends breakfast today. Without my friend Craig. Oh well. 

He brought brand new for the television programs from Mister Tom. That is nice.

It is good to have interesting new programs to watch when you are a bit too sick. 

Mister Tom always finds very interesting from way far away programs for us. Ha. Good for us.

Zita and I had a very long walk. Zita had to wear her keep your ears warm hat. Ha.

Because it was a flappy ears windy day for me. Ha. I was not even cold at all. 

When we got home Zita had chips. Even before dinnertime. 

And I got tasty green beans. 

Maybe we will have chips after dinner too. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment