Friday 2 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety One 

I was very busy today.

Because Zita could not go to work today.

She has a way too sore throat. And can not talk so much.

And she can only eat ice cream and medicine pills. 

So I have to be her best ever nurse. 

I lay on the comfy rug right beside her. When she was on the sofa. In the living room. Until lunchtime.

Then Zita had more ice cream for her lunch. 

Because she has a way way too sore throat. That is not all right. 

Last night she went to the little only nearly a hospital store.

The nice doctor said that she has a nasty long time cold. Oh dear. That is not right. Too bad for her.

After lunchtime Craig and Zita and I watched the detective program. On the television. 

And it was not even after dinner. It was still not dark at all. Oh dear. 

We only watch the television when it is all dark. But not if you are sick. 

I do not watch the television so much. 

So I just minded Craig and Zita. All by myself.

They watched some new detectives until dinnertime. 

Zita had to have lots of ice cream. Oh dear. 

There is another football game on our busy street. Oh well. 

Everybody will be very soggy. 

Because it is a little rain all the time day. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Doctor Susan came over to be a big help. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment