Monday 5 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Four 

I had a quiet day today.

Zita stayed at our own house to do her rascal’s work. 

Because she is still a bit too sick. 

And Niamh’s nose had too much red as can be blood in it this morning. 

So she stayed in bed for a little while. Then Zita drove her to the nice university.

Today is Niamh’s stay until very late at nighttime day at her nice university. Oh dear. 

And today is Miss Tamina’s make the house spic and span day. 

She took everything out of all the cupboards so they would be as clean as could be.

I stayed in the comfy bedroom and Craig stayed in the den. Ha. 

Zita was just very busy in her new full of comfy chairs office. Good for us.

My friend Emmet is coming home to his very comfy bedroom in a little while.

Because he has to write a long exam. For the Harvard university. I do not know why. Oh well.

He told us last night. Right on the dining room table. Ha. Good for me. 

He is going to find a fast and warm aeroplane to bring him here. 

Not the silly too slow and cold train. 

Craig and I had the very tasty long cheesie bread for our lunchtime. Ha.

Then Craig dropped a bunch of cookies on the kitchen floor. Oh dear. 

But we did not have to use the noisy machine at all. 

I helped him clean up all by myself. Good for me. Then I had a nice nap.

Zita had to talk to the rascals all afternoon. 

I had my afternoon nap right in the hall. 

So I could mind Craig and Zita at the same time. Ha. Good for me.


Then she went to see her nice doctor. So she would be all better again. That is good.

When she came home we went for our before dinnertime walk. In the all dark outside.

Because of all the wrong times again. Oh well. 

Yesterday Zita’s father called us on the telephone. From way far away Dublin. 

To talk about Zita’s too sore throat. That is nice. 

Only Craig and Zita and I are having our at home tasty dinner tonight. 

Maybe we will have chips if we watch new detectives. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment