Monday 19 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Eight 

Zita and I got up very early this morning. So we could have a very long nice walk. 

When we were all back home Craig was all dressed too. Ha.

Then Zita took the black go fast car to the nice men at the tire store. 

So they could put the do not get stuck in the snow tires on the car. 

And keep the fast as can be tires until the too long wintertime is over. Ha.

Miss Tamina came today. To make the house all clean as can be. With her noisy machines. Oh well.

I stayed in the big bedroom. And had a nice nap.

A lady slept here last night. In the basement. I did not know her.

She left her all own keys inside the expensive clothes store. She works there too.

So she could not get into her own little apartment. 

So she slept here. Niamh said she could. Ha. 

I did not bark at her.

When they were all just awake they went to too much money for coffee store.

Then Niamh went to her nice university.

Because it is a stay until late at night day at the university. 

It is an all cloudy day today. But not too cold outside. 

Craig and I played catch the ball only a bit of times. 

Because of the noisy machines. 

After Miss Tamina left we played catch the ball. Ha. Good for us.

My friend Cara came to visit me after lunchtime. And find something for Niamh. 

Then I had a nice nap on my comfy bed in the very clean kitchen. Ha. 

Kathy came to our house to get Zita’s the keep the computer going box. 

Because she left hers in the cottage. Oh well. Too bad for her.

Maybe we will watch the from Ireland detective tonight. Maybe we will have chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment