Tuesday 20 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Nine 

I had a nice quiet day. 

Because last night more too much snow came here. Oh dear.

Zita and the black go fast car went to the rascal ladies office. 

Now it has it’s own do not get stuck in the snow tires on. Ha. That is good.

Craig and I had very fat toasts for our breakfast. We did not have tasty jam today. Oh well. 

I took Niamh for a nice walk after she was all awake. 

Then I was all covered in freezie snow. 

I had to stay in the kitchen until I was all dry. Craig kept me company. 

Niamh had her breakfast with me. 

Then she went to her nice university to read some more interesting books. And drink too much coffee.

She has a stay until late at night class today. 

Craig and I looked out my watching window at all the slippy snow. 

So Craig had another too much coffee. 

But we did not play catch the ball. Because of the too much snow.

Craig was busy today. Reading for our nice Queen. 

So I had a nice nap quiet nap on my comfy bed.

We had a peanut butter sandwich. For our lunchtime. With cheese too. Ha. 

Sometimes we do not have cheese on our peanut butter sandwich. But we did today. Good for me.

When my friend Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk. Before it was too dark outside.

 That is when the giant skunks hide in the bushes. Or maybe fierce wolves. Oh well.

Zita had to talk to people for the rascal ladies. Before dinnertime.

So Craig had some before dinnertime chips. Ha. I got one too. Good for us. 

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch the Irish detectives tonight. And maybe we will have some chips.

We have a brand new bag. Full of chips. Ha. That is a big bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment