Wednesday 14 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Three 

It was an everybody get up very early day today. Even Craig. Ha.

Zita and I had a very nice walk. There is still snow on the ground. Even in our park.


So I rolled and rolled and rolled all around in the snow. 

And I pushed the snow everywhere. With my own nose. Ha. 

That was a good walk.

But then I was a very soggy dog. Oh well. 

Zita had to go to the rascal ladies office very early today. 

And it is her do not go to work day today.

Because men are making the too small office bigger. 

So more people can help lots of ladies be brand new rascals. Ha.

Craig still has the too noisy cough. But not at night time. That is good. 

It is very cold outside today. That is why there is still snow all over everywhere. Ha. Oh well.

We did not have our toasts today. I do not know why. Too bad for me. 

So we had toasts for our lunchtime instead. 

They were a bit too toasty. We did not eat those parts. Good for us. 

Then Niamh and Miss Rima came home from their nice university. 

And they made squished toasty cheese sandwiches. For their own lunchtime. 

I helped them.

Then I had a nice nap in the kitchen.

We did not play catch the ball very much today. 

Because it is too cold outside.

Craig is already caught by a cold. He told me that he did not want two colds. 

Maybe Zita and I will go for a nice before dinnertime walk tonight. If it is not way too cold outside. 

We are going to have an altogether dinner tonight. Maybe with my friend Emmet too.

On the computer.

On the dining room table.

Because he is still in his far away university. Writing his giant story. 

He is not here telling me his interesting stories.

All about way way old Irish people. Too bad for me. 

We will watch the lady detectives again. They are good detectives. 

We do not have any chips. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment