Monday 12 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and One 

Everybody got up very early this morning. Except for Niamh.

Zita and I went for a very early in the morning walk because she had to go to another too early rascal meeting. 

When we got home my friend Craig was fast awake. And all dressed too. 

But there was snow on the ground everywhere this morning. 


Because it snowed last night when I was asleep. That is not very nice.

So Zita did not take her go fast bicycle.

And after Zita left I was not all very wide awake.

So I had a nice sleep in on the big bed. Until our toasts were all ready. Ha.

But my friend Niamh had a mistake sleep in. 

We could not get her all fast awake. Craig called and called her. 

But her brand new beautiful bedroom door was all closed. So she could not hear him. 

And I could not jump on her to get her fast awake. Too bad for her.

And then she missed her early in the morning class. Oh dear. 

So she had to go to her nice university as quick as could be. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

I minded Craig all morning. He is still too sick. But not way too sick anymore. 

Now he has a noisy coughing all the time cough. Oh dear.

So we had a nice not very quiet morning. Altogether. Ha. 

I minded him all morning. It is my best job. 

Then we had two peanut butter toasts for our lunchtime. Ha.

And we played catch the ball.

Because the snow was all gone away again. It is a not very cold outside day.

Then Craig had to read some more stories for our nice Queen. 

You can read stories even if you have a noisy cough. That is good.

I had a very comfy nap in the kitchen until my friend Zita came home.

Then we went on our before dinnertime nice walk. In the very very dark outside. Oh well.

We cannot have an altogether dinner tonight. It is Niamh’s stay until late at her nice university night. 

Maybe tonight we will watch the lady detectives again. They are not too scary. Ha. 

Sometimes if it is a too noisy detective program I cannot have very comfy naps in the den. 

Because I have to bark at the television. Too bad for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment