Sunday 18 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Seven 

I was in charge last night.

Because Zita was in the scary forest at Kathy’s cottage with all her other lady friends. Ha.


I did not go to fast asleep until very late. 

Because Niamh was writing more of her brand new story. 

Right at the dining room table. So I minded her under the table. Beside her feet. Ha. 

And Craig just listened to his music. Until very late. Right in his comfy bed.

Because his not so very good shoulder was a bit too sore. Oh dear.

And my friend Emmet was very busy with lots and lots of writing for the Harvard university.


Oh dear. They ask too many questions. Oh dear. 

So everybody was not all fast asleep until very late. Me too.

Craig’s hockey team won last night. Ha.

And today his football team had to play a very important game. 

Up on the busy street. In the too cold. Oh dear.

All the cars are lost again. And the loud police cars are driving everywhere. 

With the take the lost cars away trucks. Oh dear. 

I just watched them from my watching window. Then I had a nice after lunchtime nap. 

Because I went to bed too late last night. Oh well.

When I was all awake the football team won the important game. 

So now they have to go for the last and very important game in a far away city. 

So they can win the big shiny cup again. Ha

Niamh is still writing her brand new story. 

Because the nice professor’s helpers told everybody different rules. 

So yesterday the professor had to write everybody to tell them all the right rules. Oh dear.

And now people have to write another brand new story. 

But not Niamh. She just has to move a lots of words. All around. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Craig read it so it would be beautiful. That is good.

Craig and I had the squishy bread from way way far away India for our breakfast. 

All as warm as could be.

Because Craig put it in the oven before we could eat it. That is very tasty bread. It is known. 

I had some for my extra lunchtime.

When Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk with Professor Jill. 

And the little dog too. Ha. Zita and I like waking with Professor Jill. Ha. Good for us.

When we got home Zita took lots to dirty clothes to the wash your clothes clean store. 

To use their big clothes cleaning machines. That is good. 

You should not wear all dirty clothes. Or you people will tell you that you are too smelly. It is known. .

We can watch some detectives tonight. Because Zita is all home. Ha. That is the rule.

Maybe we will have chips too. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment