Wednesday 7 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Six 

Zita and I had a nice before breakfast walk today. It is only just a windy day outside today.

Then Zita and Niamh went away. In the black go fast car. 

And I minded Craig. We only have a very little sleep in.

Then we had the toasted muffins for our breakfast. But we did not have any tasty jam today.

Then I watched everybody from my watching window. 

The nice garbage men came today. In their very noisy truck. I did not bark at them. Good for me. 

Zita will not be home until very late tonight. 

And it is even Zita’s own do not go to work day. Oh dear.

Because tonight is the say hello to all the rascal ladies party. Downtown in the giant theatre. Ha.

They will have lots of tasty cheese treats.

I could not go. It is a not for dogs party. 

But I am the best party dog ever. Zita told me. Too bad for me. 

Craig will have to make his own dinner tonight. Ha. Too bad for him.

There were awful squirrels on my patio this morning . They were chasing each other. All over.

I barked them all away. I hate squirrels. 

We had another toasty full of apples croissant for our lunchtime. But only one today. Oh well.

Then we played catch the ball. My side yard is very messy again. 

Because of the lots of wind yesterday. Oh well.

I had a nice minding Craig nap this afternoon. When he was reading his interesting stories.

He is not a fierce Viking today. That book is all finished. He did not get all stuck with a sword. That is good. 

Now crhas to wait until Merry Christmas time to get some brand new secret present books. Too bad for him.

This afternoon I had a very nice outside in my windy side yard nap. That was a good nap. 

When Niamh came home I ran all over. But I slipped and fell right into our stove. Oh dear.

But I pretended I did not. Niamh did not even notice. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment