Saturday 3 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Two 

We had a very big sleep in today. 

Because my friend Zita still has a way too sore throat. That is not right. 

I was her best nurse dog all morning. And even lunchtime too.

I did not play catch the ball this morning. I was way too busy minding Zita. 

I am the best keep your feet comfy warm nurse dog. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Craig made her some nice Irish tea and not even a bit crunchy toasts for her lunch.

She ate them in her own cosy bed. With me keeping her all comfy. Ha. Good for me.

Doctor Susan told Zita she did not have a nasty cold. She said the flu caught her. Oh dear. 

That is not very nice. You cannot see the flu when it catches you. It is like a ghost. Oh dear.

Then Niamh went to the tasty food store to get us lots of delicious food. With Miss Taryn too.

I stayed here to mind Craig. 

We had the very tasty long cheesie bread for our late lunchtime.

Last night we watched a brand new detective program. We watched all of it. Until it was all over. 

If you are watching interesting programs you do not feel so sick. 

And you can eat lots of ice cream too. Ha. That is good.

Craig’s football team won again last night. That is nice.

It was very late when we went to fast asleep. So we did not get up early today. 

When Niamh came home she had bags and bags of delicious food.

Even some very little nearly ice creams. From way far away Italy. Just for Zita. Ha. That is good.

Then Niamh and Miss Taryn made a very fat full of cheese lasagna. For everybody’s tasty dinner tonight.

Because everybody is here tonight to play the dragons game. Mister Kirian too. 

In the basement with my friend Emmet. On the big television. 

Before dinnertime I stayed in the den so I could mind Craig. He was watching his hockey team. 

They did not win so much today. Too bad for him.

Zita had a nice make you squeaky clean before dinner shower. 

Showers always made you feel better when you are sick. 

Maybe we will watch another brand new detective tonight.

Maybe we will have more ice cream. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment