Friday 23 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Twelve 

I was very busy last night. Ha.

Niamh was all fast asleep when she was supposed to be wide awake so she cold go to the expensive clothes store. 

Because it is the everybody going to buy everything at the store day. 

But then I was all awake and I would not let Zita go to fast asleep. 

I woke her up lots of times. In the middle of the night. Ha. Good for me.

So then she went downstairs and my friend Niamh was still as fast asleep as could be. Oh dear.

Niamh told her telephone the wrong get her all wide awake time. 

So Zita drove her in the black go fast car. All the way downtown.

To the expensive clothes store. In the very dark. 

And she was not even a little bit too late. Ha. Good for me.

Then Zita came home and everybody went back to fast asleep. Ha. Good for me.

Then when it was getting up time Zita took Craig’s silver little car to the tire store. 

So it can have it’s own do not get stuck in the snow tires too. 

We only played catch the ball a little bit.

Because it is very cold today. Even after our breakfast time.

The catching balls are not very bouncy in the way too cold.


We had the round from way far away England hot muffins for our lunchtime. With lots of tasty jam. Ha.

Then I had a long nap.

Because I was up in the middle of the night. Waking everybody up. Ha. Good for me.

There were even more football games on the television today. That is silly. Oh well.

But he forgot all about my dinner. I had to go to the den to remind him.


So I got an extra treat. Ha. That was a good dinner.

Kathy and Richard are coming to our house tonight. 

To have a delicious dinner. With Craig and Zita and me too. Ha. 

Maybe we will have cheese. Maybe. 

The Mahoneys like cheese too. That is why they are my friends too. Ha. Good for me.

We will not watch the detectives tonight.

Because we are having a tasty dinner party. Ha. Good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment