Wednesday 28 November 2018

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Eighteen 

I had a very quiet day today. Good for me.

I took Zita for our nice early morning walk today. But it is a very soggy day outside today.

Because it is not so cold today. 

It is a no sunshine at all day. They are not so nice days. Oh well. 

Even Zita was soggy. We had to stay in the kitchen until we were all dry. Craig too.

My own lovely towels were all soggy after I sat on them. Very quietly. Oh well.

So we had very fat tasty croissants for our breakfast. In the kitchen. That is silly.

Craig and I played catch the ball. Because we have no snow in my side yard.

Because Zita and took all the snow away. Ha. Good for us.

Then I had a nice nap.

When Niamh was as awake as could be Zita and Niamh went out for a delicious lunchtime. 

Up on the busy street. There are lots and lots of tasty food restaurants there. 

Then they went to Niamh’s meeting. I stayed here to mind Craig.

He had to read some stories for our nice Queen. On the big computer. I do not know why. Oh well.

Mister Tom came to give us more from far away detectives. 

To watch after dinnertime. On the television. That is nice. He is a nice man. It is known.

Maybe we will see my friend Emmet on the dining room table tonight. 

For our altogether dinner. Maybe. 

If he is not too busy writing his giant story. Or all fast asleep.

This afternoon Zita and Niamh went downtown. To all the stores.

To find secret presents for everybody. 

Because it will be Merry Christmas time. In a little while. Ha. That is good.

Merry Christmas time is my favourite. 



No comments:

Post a Comment