Wednesday 15 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Thirteen

We did not go for our nice good morning to everybody walk this morning.

Because Zita had to go to her nice dentist. Early in the morning. 

And the nasty cold has still caught her. Oh dear.

When she was all away there was a way way too loud thunderstorm. Right here at my house. Oh dear. 

So I went downstairs to my friend Emmet’s room. Right on the very big comfy full of pillows bed. 

Thunderstorms can not find you when you are in the basement. It is known. 

I stayed there so I could mind Emmet until Zita came home. Ha. Good for me.

When she came home she was too tired for a nice walk. 

So she had two too many coffees. With Craig. 

I had a nice lie down on the comfy rug nap.

At lunchtime we had our nice walk. 

Because Zita was not so tired anymore and the thunderstorms were gone away.

Yesterday Emmet and his old university friends went to a special place.

Where they have secret rooms and you have to get out. All by yourselves. 

And they do not tell you how. 

And you have to give them money too. That is a silly game. 

Today he is going back to his friends little apartment to play the dragons game instead. That is good.

Craig and I had a very fat peanut butter and brand new jam sandwich for our lunch.

Then Zita had to go out to find new shoes for Craig’s mother. 

So she will not just slip and fall down. Oh dear

Niamh is all finished her right and wrong class. Last night was the very last class. I did not know it. Ha.

She and Rima are going to bring your own tasty dinner party. After their work. 

With all the other people from the Centre Building. 

So we will not have a nice altogether dinner tonight. Again. That is not so nice.

Only Craig and Zita will be here for me to guard. 

Everybody should all be here together. So I can guard them. It is my own job.

Maybe we will watch something new tonight. Or have lots of chips. Maybe. 
 
.


No comments:

Post a Comment