Friday 31 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Nine

Last night my friend Niamh had a sore tongue. Oh dear.

Doctor Susan came over to look at her tongue. Oh dear. 

Maybe because she ate way too many tasty peaches. But she did not get in trouble. I do not know why.

I get in trouble when I eat the fall down berries and have a sick tummy. Oh dear too bad for me.

But today she is all right again. That is good. 

We had the very tasty food from way far away India last night. 

Because everybody was too busy with my friend Niamh to cook our own tasty dinner. 

So we had the very tasty chicken and the floppy delicious bread. 

I got some bread too. Ha. It is very tasty bread. 

Zita and I had a nice good morning everybody walk. 

It is a beautiful day outside today. Just full of blue sky. Ha. That is good.

Craig did not have even a little sleep in today. 

He was all up and awake before Zita and her go fast bicycle went to the rascal ladies office. 

So we had our tasty toasts early this morning. Ha. Good for us.

Then I had a very comfy nap. In the living room. Right beside Craig. Ha. Good for me. 

We had a very very fat peanut butter sandwich with the not so tasty jam. Oh well.

Craig is going to get us some of the very tasty from way far away France jam. Ha. That is good jam.

Then we played catch the ball. 

Then Craig had to write some new stories so I had a nice afternoon nap. 

It is a too much very quiet house now. 

Because there is only Craig and me here. And we are not so noisy. 

Emmet and Niamh and cousin Orlaith made lots of noise. With their music. Ha. 

But Miss Rima is not so very loud.

I went downstairs before lunchtime but my friend Emmet was not there at all. I looked all over. Oh dear.

Because is still at his far away Mister Saint Francis’s university. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Niamh and Miss Rima are going the last day at the Center Building job party tonight. 

BloggerImage

It is just for people who worked at the Centre Building.

So I could not go. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

So we will have another not altogether dinner tonight. Again. Oh well. 

There is another football game up on the busy street tonight. 

So all the get lost cars will be here before our nice walk. 

And the take your car away to jail trucks too. Oh dear.

We will go on different streets for our before dinnertime walk today. 

Because of the do not pay attention going to be lost cars. 

Sometimes they squish people. Even nice dogs too sometimes. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

We will watch the from far away detectives tonight.

Because we have chips. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment