Saturday 18 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Sixteen

It is Saturday today. Ha. Saturday’s are my favourite.

Because it is Craig’s old friends breakfast day. 

So we all go up to the busy street. Altogether. Craig and Zita and me too. Ha.

We always go the same way so Craig will not get all lost. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita and I went for a nice afterwords walk. Ha.

When we were all home Miss Rima brought us fat croissants for our lunch. That is nice.

Then Zita went to doctor Susan’s house for a just because it is Saturday talk. 

I stayed here to mind everybody until Craig came home. Then I had a nice nap.

After lunchtime Niamh and Miss Rima went to a lovely cottage. On the very big lake. With their friends. 

I did not go. 

Because I do not like car rides so much. I get a little bit scared and I bark too much. Oh well. Too bad for me.

My friend Emmet is teaching everybody from all over everywhere today. All about his friends the old Gods.

This time Mister Florian is going to talk to everybody. Because it is all about his favourite very old Gods.

This is the last teach everybody day.

Because my friend Emmet is going back to his own very little apartment. On the very slow train. 

BloggerImage

At Mister Saint Francis’s university. In far away Antigonish. 

Because that is were all his books about the very very old Irish people are. 

In the special not open very often library. 

And Mister Florian is going to way far away Spain. To go to a very very very old library. In a very old city. 

BloggerImage

To read lots and lots special old books for his giant important story. 

He is even going to live there. In another very little apartment. Oh dear. 

Mister Tom found more old movies for Niamh. Niamh likes the old movies best.

She is going to go to an old movies class at her nice university. When the summertime is all over. 

When Craig went to the nice university the very old books were just brand new. Ha. Too bad for him. 

My friend Zita was in the other side of the house garden. All afternoon. Cutting the giant weeds down. 

She told me that lions maybe living in the way too many weeds. Oh dear. 

That is not so right. Lions are very fierce. Oh dear. 

Zita and I took our nice little paper to everybody on our street. Right to their front doors. 

When we went on our before dinnertime walk. Ha. That is my favourite job. 

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. Because Niamh is at a cottage. She is not here. 

It is just Craig and Zita and Emmet and me. 

Niamh and Cousin Orlaith are not here. Too bad for us. 

Maybe we will watch a new detective program tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment