Wednesday 8 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Six

There was a strange animal in my bushes last night. Right on my own beautiful patio.

Maybe it was the giant raccoon. Or a lion. Maybe.

I was as quiet as can be and went into the living room and gave it my very fierce bark. 

But I could not go outside and catch it. 

Because Zita said maybe it was a smelly skunk. Oh dear. 

When we were all awake Craig and Zita and I had our toasts altogether this morning. 

Because it is Zita’s do not go to the rascal ladies office day. 

She does not have a sick tummy today. That is good.

But she did rascal ladies work until way past my bedtime. 

So I was fast asleep when she went to bed. Oh dear. 

This morning Zita is making the very special giant tasty dessert.

The one with lots and lots whipped cream and strawberries all over the top. Ha.

It is cousin Orlaith’s favourite tasty dessert. 

It is for her last altogether dinner in our house. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

So cousin Orlaith had to talk to everybody in way far away Ireland today. 

On the telephone. To tell them that she was going to be there soon. 

So they can buy more tea. Just for her. Ha. 

My friend Niamh had to rest today. On the comfy sofa. In the living room. 

Because her sore ear will be all full of medicine so she will be all better. 

So I minded her all morning long. It is my best job. 

We got cousin Orlaith a very warm big shirt. 

From Niamh’s and Emmet’s nice university. 

It is a present so she will not just forget us. That is a good idea. 

After lunchtime Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith and Lee and Cara went to the special very tasty ice cream store. For treats. 

I did not go. There was no room for me in the black go fast car. Oh well. Too bad for me.

I stayed here to mind Craig and Emmet. They were just writing their own interesting stories.

So I had a nice minders nap. Ha. Good for me.

Then Zita and went for a little walk. 

Before the soggy dog rain came here. But it caught us. 

And we were very soggy when we got home. 

Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment