Tuesday 14 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Twelve

Zita and I went for a very nice walk today. 

Before all the ladies went to work. 

Zita has to take some medicine. 

Because the old nasty cold still has her still caught. That is not so nice. 

Craig and I had a croissant for our breakfast. 

But it was not even a bit toasty. I do not know why. Too bad for me. 

Then Miss Devon came today to make the house all spic and span. With the noisy machine. 

So I had a nice big nap. On the big comfy bed. In the quiet bedroom. That is good.

At lunchtime Emmet went to his friends Mister Mike and Miss Morgan’s little apartment.

To play the dragons game with his other friends from the nice university.

I stayed here to mind Craig. He was just hiding from the noisy machine. In the den.

He was finding stories for our nice Queen today. For a long time. 

After Miss Devon was all done and the house was spic and span she left.

So then Craig and I had a toasty croissant for our lunch. We always wait until Miss Devon goes home.

Because it is not so nice to have a tasty lunch when the noisy machines are too loud. 

After lunch Craig was reading his book. He is a fierce Viking again. With a very fast boat. Ha.

But he does not have a nice big dog to help him. Too bad for him. 

Tonight Niamh is going to her right and wrong class. At her nice university. 

So we will not have an altogether dinner. 

Maybe it will be just Craig and Zita and me for our dinner. Oh well.

I had a very quiet day. That is nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment