Thursday 23 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty One

I had a very quiet day.

Except when the big truck came to my house. 

And some men brought our brand new outside stove in to my side yard. I did not know them. 

Maybe I was a too much barking dog. 

Because then Emmet was all awake too. Oh dear.

But he made his big cup of Irish tea. And Craig and I had very crunchy tasty toasts. With brand new jam.

Then Craig had to read some new stories for our nice Queen. So I had a big nap. On my own comfy bed.

It is a beautiful day outside today. 

Zita and I had a nice walk before she took her go fast bicycle to the rascal ladies office.

Niamh and Miss Rima are going to a just for the people who work at the Center Building party tonight.

Because it is nearly the end of the summer working time. 

And then all the universities will want them back. To write lots of new stories. 

And drink lots of coffees and maybe even eat lots of tasty donuts. Ha. That is good.

And my friend Emmet will have to help teach all the new students at his far away university. 

Cousin Orlaith has to write an important remember everything exam tomorrow. 

In way far away Galway. Oh dear.

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. Ha. Good for me. 

Yesterday we got a letter from the nice people who take care of the dogs who do not have a lovely family. Like mine. 

The lady who bumped into the black go fast car gave them lots of money. 

Because my friend Craig did not get even a bit cross with her. 

Niamh could not even see a bump at all. Oh well. 

So she gave lots of real money so nice dogs can find nice people to be their family. That is good. 

Craig and Zita went for a long walk last night. To our tasty food store. On the busy street. 

Now we have the crunchy for tasty toasts bread. That is good bread. 

So we had sausage sandwiches for our lunchtime treat. 

With the brand new bread. Ha. That is a good lunch. 

Emmet had a cheese sandwich with the fat bread. I did not have any. Oh well. 

Then he went for a nice walk in the beautiful sunshine. 

To get his favourite drink. In a glass bottle. Not just a can. Ha. 

There is only a special store with the glass bottles. I do not know why. Oh well. 

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. Because of the Center Building party. Oh well.

Maybe we will use the brand new outside stove. Maybe. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment