Sunday 12 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Ten

It is sleep in Sunday.

So everybody had a nice sleep in. But not for me. Or my friend Zita. 

We went for a nice long walk before the too hot came to our house. 

Then Zita read Niamh’s new story. So it will be as beautiful as can be. 

We did not have our toasts today.

Because only Zita and I were fast awake. 

When everybody was all awake Miss Rima went to visit all the nice farmers. Up on the busy street.

Now we have brand new strawberries, and peaches and giant chocolate cookies. Ha. 

I can not have chocolate cookies. Oh well. Craig gave me chips instead.

After lunchtime Craig read Niamh’s big story too. That is nice. 

Cousin Orlaith visited her new house in way far away Galway. 

She told Craig right on his telephone. Ha. 

Then she went to visit Zita’s mother and father. In way far away Dublin. 

It is not so far away when you are there. That is good. 

Maybe she will have sausages for her tasty dinner. And Irish tea. Maybe. 

My new bed is very fat and comfy. Ha. Good for me. 

BloggerImage

Today is the everybody in the world has to like elephants day. That is a good day.

I like elephants too. My friend Emmet used read me all his interesting stories about the Punics. 

They had elephants that climbed mountains. And squished nasty people. Ha. That is good.

We do not have any elephants in our city. Too bad for us. 

Zita had to push the dangerous cut the grass short machine today. 

Or we might get all lost in the too tall grass. And fierce lions like to hide in too tall grass. It is known. 

I could not help her. 

Because the dangerous machine might get me. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Craig and I played catch the ball. But not for lots and lots of times.

Because I had to be in the living room. Looking out my watching window. 

When Zita was using the dangerous machine. So I could nearly guard her. Oh dear.

We are going to have giant toasty sandwiches for our altogether dinner tonight. Good for us. 

Maybe we will watch the interesting detective program tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment