Thursday 16 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fourteen

It was a beautiful day outside today so Zita and I had a very nice good morning to everything walk.

Then Niamh and Miss Rima went to their Centre Building jobs. 

Niamh did not ride her go fast bicycle today. Oh well.

But Zita took her very old go fast bicycle to the rascal ladies office. 

And then I minded Craig in the comfy bed until he was all awake. 

We did not even have a long sleep in. Oh well. 

Then he had his too much coffees. But he did not have any tasty good morning treats today. Oh well.

So I had a lovely long sleep on my new comfy bed.

After my friend Emmet was all awake we had our late in the morning treat.

A tasty toasty warm croissant. Ha. That is good.

Craig looked and looked but there were no very interesting stories for our nice Queen today. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

So now he is a fierce Viking again instead.

We had the very tasty square toasts for our lunchtime. With brand new jam too. And too much butter. 

Then we played catch the ball lots of times. Because it is a beautiful day outside today. That is good. 

Before dinnertime Cousin Orlaith was talking to Niamh. For a long time. 

But I could not find her. Anywhere. And I looked all over.

So I told Craig. But he could not find her either. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Because it was only her picture on Niamh’s telephone. She was not here. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

There is a big furry dog who sometimes lives at her new house. In way far away Galway. That is good. 

Maybe he is a good minder dog too. Maybe. I do not know him. 

Because he only lives in way far away Ireland. Oh dear. 

I can not go to way far away places.

Because I do not have the little book with my picture in it. Too bad for me 

We watched the from far away detectives last night. 

But the nice lady detective got all blown up. By a bomb. 

That is not so nice a program. It is all over now. That is good. 

We should only watch nice programs on the television. 

Where everybody is happy and they get lots of treats for their nice dogs. 

Those are good programs. It is known.

Maybe we are going to have an altogether dinner tonight. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment