Saturday 25 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Three

Saturday is my favourite day. And today is Saturday. Good for me.

Saturdays are Craig’s old friends breakfast day. Ha.

And that is the day Zita and I take him to the old friends breakfast restaurant. Up on the busy street. 

It is my favourite job. 

We never get all lost. Ha. Good for me. 

When we find the restaurant for him Zita and I finish our good morning everybody walk. Just together. Ha. 

This morning was an all beautiful day. Not even a bit way too hot. 

This morning Emmet went to the make him beautiful store. So Miss Sue can cut his too much hair. 

Before he goes back to his little apartment. In too far away Antigonish. Oh dear. I will not like that so much.

Last night we had a party. I did not know we were having a party.

Because nobody knew. It was a just happed party. 

Our friends Kathy and Richard came to our house for a very tasty dinner. 

Zita cooked everything on our brand new outside stove. Ha. That is good. 

Then we had lots and lots of very tasty cookies. From the delicious cookies store. For our dessert.

Everybody told rascal stories. Because the rascals were on the television today. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Then Niamh and Miss Rima had to go to a very late at nighttime party. 

So Miss Rima could show everybody her brand new shoes. That is silly.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Kathy and Richard stayed right at the dining room table. 

So they could eat all the cookies. And tell more stories.

I had a nice nap right under the table. Ha. Sometimes things fall right on the floor. Just for me. 

Because of Mister Saint Newton. Ha. He is a good Saint. It is known. 

At lunchtime Craig and I played catch the ball. But not a lot.

Because it was a bit way too hot outside. Because of the lots of sunshine. 

Our own rascal lady was on our street today. Talking to everybody. She did not come to my house. Oh well.

She was sitting on the grass. Right on my pond. Looking at all the flowers in the water. 

BloggerImage

She knows Miss Rima. 

Because Miss Rima teaches her little girl. At the Center Building. Ha. 

At lunchtime Zita went to the tasty food store. Now the refrigerator is full up to the top. 

Because everybody is coming to my house tonight. 

Because it is the last Dragons game until Emmet is back in his very little apartment in far away. Ha.

And he has different Dragons game for Lily and Cara and Lee tomorrow. 

Because he makes the games up. All by himself. Ha. 

After lunchtime Niamh went to a rascal ladies meeting. For a different rascal lady who wants to be our rascal. 

We did not watch anything last night. Because we were up past my bedtime at our party. 

So then we all went to bed. 

But not Niamh and Miss Rima. They were still at a party. Too bad for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment