Tuesday 28 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Six

We had a very tasty special dinner last night. 

It was lots of very thin meat all filled up with smelly cheese. Like a sandwich. Ha. 

It is my friend Emmet’s very favourite dinner. 

But it is our going to far away dinner.

Because tomorrow Emmet is going to his far away university. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

We always have going away dinners when some goes to somewhere far away. 

I do not like those dinners so much.

When he is in his little apartment we are going to send him a very big box. 

All full up with his important fat books. 

There are too many for him to carry on the very slow train. 

Miss Devon came to our house today. With a different lady.

Because Miss Devon got a brand new all the time job. 

Zita stayed here this morning to talk to the different lady. 

Now maybe she will be make the house all spic and span. Maybe. 

She is a nice lady. I can tell. 

Because I am the best guarder dog in the world. It is true. Craig told me. Ha. 

I still stayed on the big comfy bed in the bedroom. 

Because of the noisy machines.

Our brand new dishwasher machine is not noisy at all. Ha. That is good. 

My tummy is not upset today. That is good. 

But this morning after our nice walk Zita swept all the berries all away. 

They are very tasty. But then I get a sick tummy. Too bad for me.

The Centre Building is closed. For a little while. Because they have to fix it all up. 

Now Niamh has to work in the other very very big church instead. Oh dear. 

We watced the very scary detective last night. But now it is all over. That is good. 

I saw my friend Lee and Nitka. That is her nearly brand new dog’s brand new name. 

They were going for a nice walk. In the way too hot outside. 

I only played catch the ball a few times today. 

Because of the way too hot day. 

Craig says if I stay out too long I will just be a Poppy puddle. Ha. That is silly. 

But my friend Emmet went for a walk to his old nice university to get a book. In the too hot. 

But it was not there anymore. Oh dear. So he came home. Oh dear. 

I got Emmet a present. So he would not forget me when he is in far away. 

A little book. With pictures. 

BloggerImage


All about little Mister CĂș Chulainn who thought he was a giant fierce dog. Ha. 

That is a good book. 

Emmet is going to show all his students his brand new book. When he is at his university. Ha. Good for me. 

Maybe Craig will send Emmet nice pictures of me when he is in far away.

BloggerImage

So he will remember his friend Miss Poppy Taylor. Oh dear. Oh dear.

After our dinner tonight Emmet and Niamh and Miss Rima are going to a too many chips restaurant. 

So they can drink some beer and talk. Up on the busy street. Ha. 

I will stay here to guard Craig and Zita. It is my job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment