Friday 10 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eight

I had a very quiet day today. But I am to bit sad too.

Because my friend cousin Orlaith is in way far away Galway. 

And not here in our extra just for our friends bedroom. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Her aeroplane did not even get a little bit lost. That is good. 

But she left lots of things here. For when she comes back in the summer. Ha. That is good.

Miss Rima is going to sleep in cousin Orlaith’s bedroom for a little while. 

Then she will go and live in her new little apartment. 

Not her old all burnt up apartment. A brand new little apartment.

Zita drove her go fast bicycle to the rascal ladies office today. It is a beautiful day outside today.

It is only a bit hot. That is good. I had a nice outside in my side yard nap. After our breakfast. 

Craig and I had a toasty croissant for our breakfast. 

It was one of the full up to the top with butter croissants. Those are the best croissants. Ha. Good for us. 

When she was all wide awake Niamh went to the too much money for coffees store. 

To write a brand new story for her class. At her nice university. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. A lot. And I got cheesie treats on my breakfast. 

Because I am a little bit sad. That is nice. 

We had peanut butter sandwiches. With lots of jam. For our lunchtime. Ha. Good for us.

We have a different blanket on our living room not for Poppy sofa.It is a Scotsman’s blanket. 

It is from Craig’s kind of Scotsman’s blanket. I do not know why. Oh well. 

It was very noisy across my street. 

So I did not have a nice nap on the comfy rug. 

Because there were lots of men. With noisy machines.

They were putting brand new windows in the roof. That is a silly roof. 

Emmet went out for a little walk. A not so far walk. 

Because now he has a sick tummy. 

Maybe Zita’s sick tummy caught him. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

We had from the refrigerator pizza tonight. Not Mister Tony’s pizza. Oh well. 

Maybe we will have chips tonight. When we watch the from far away detectives.

We have a big bag. I saw it. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment