Wednesday 22 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty

Craig had a sleep in day today.

I did not. 

Because Zita and I took Professor Jill and the very little dog for our good morning walk. Good for us.

Professor Mister Carter is still in the nasty food hospital.

Because he had to have another operation. 

Because of his sick tummy. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Today is Zita’s do not go to the rascal ladies office. 

So I kept her company until Craig was all awake. On the comfy living room rug. 

Then Craig and I played catch the ball before he had to go read some more interesting stories for our nice Queen.

He was not a Viking today. Because he was too busy. Oh well. 

After lunchtime Zita went out to buy a brand new outside stove. At our hardware store. Where I always get treats. 

Now we can have all tasty cooked outside food again. Ha. 

My friend Lee has a nearly new dog. From way way up north. Ha. That is good. 

I saw him today. He is a big dog too. 

But the make him beautiful store made his fur very short. Oh dear.

But he will be all very furry when it is way too cold outside. That is good. 

I do not know his name. He has a brand new name now. But I do not think he remembers it. Oh well. 

But I do not know why. Oh well.

Niamh took her go fast bicycle today. 

Because she has a special job taking some little girls on a very long bicycle adventure. All over the city. 

But her own go up and down hills bicycle did not have all full up tires. 

So she had to take her go fast bicycle instead. Oh well.

Zita and I took Professor Jill and the little dog for a before dinnertime walk. 

Before the windy rain came to our street. Ha. Good for us. 

When we got back Craig and Zita went to the lots of food store. 

To get some new food for our altogether dinner tonight.

I could not go. 

Because I had to stay here to guard my friend Emmet. It is my job. So I got a peanut butter treat. Ha. 

We watched a nice movie last night. But there were no detectives. 

Just a nice lady writer. And some people who read her books. On an island. 

It was not even a bit scary. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment