Thursday 2 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred

Zita went to the make her beautiful store very early this morning.

And I nearly starved to death. Oh dear.

Because she was so busy she forgot to tell Craig I did not get my nice good morning breakfast. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

When our cousin Orlaith was all awake I took her for a nice walk. 

But I was a bit too hungry. So we did not go too far. 

When we got home Zita told Craig on the telephone that she had forgotten to give me my breakfast. 

So he give me my breakfast right away. With cheesie treats on top. That was good.

Then Zita had to come home to get her go fast bicycle. 

And she forgot all her money at home.

So cousin Orlaith went downtown to the make you beautiful store. 

To give them some money. Ha. It is a forgetful day. Oh well. 

Then Niamh went to her nice university to study all day.

Because she has a right and wrong exam tonight. Miss Rima too.

Miss Rima has found a nearly brand new little apartment. 

It is already filled up with everything. Even a bed. And chairs too. That is good. 

So in a while she will not have to live in our basement anymore. Ha. 

She will have her own comfy pillows again. That is good. 

Tonight when everybody is home from the nice university they are going to play the dragons game. Everybody together.

Because soon everybody is going back to their far away universities. Oh dear. 

Maybe I will have treats too. Ha. Good for me.

Soon my house will only be full up empty. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

Craig and I played catch the ball game a lot this morning. 

When his head was too full up with new stories for our nice Queen. 

We had as heavy as can be fat toasts for our lunchtime. With brand new jam. 

It was Niamh’s own made tasty bread. She made it last night for our altogether dinner. 

After lunch Craig went to the busy street to get my medicine. 

Because sometimes I have a too sore leg. 

Like Mister Professor Carter. He has a sore leg and a sore toe. Oh well. Too bad for him.

Craig met our friend Richard on the busy street and they walked to my house. They were talking about Rascals. 

I saw them on my own corner. But I did not bark at all. Good for me. 

Then I had a very nice long nap on the very comfy living room rug. Ha. Good for me. 

We did not have our for everybody dinner until late. Because everybody was so busy. Mister Kirian too. 

But we had lots and lots and lots of food. For the dragons game. So I guarded everybody downstairs. 

And I got some tasty treats too. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment