Wednesday 1 August 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Nine

I had a very busy adventure day today. 

Craig had to go to see his nice dentist doctor Don. 

So Zita and I took him there. All the way up on the busy street.

Because we did not want him to get lost forever. Ha. Good for us. 

We had to go in a little little room. And it moved. All by itself. I could feel it in my feet. Ha. 

But I was very brave. Zita told me. Ha. Good for me. 

Then we were in a giant basement. Just full of cars. And I was not scared at all. 

Because they were just fast asleep cars. Not noisy do not look where they are going cars. 

Then we went in another move up and down room. For practice Zita said. Ha. Good for us.

So we left Craig right there right at doctor Don’s. And we went back home before the rain caught us. Ha. 

Niamh and cousin Orlaith were all awake when we were back home. 

So we had a very big giant job to do. We had to find all the right socks. 

And then put them together with all the other right socks. Oh dear.

Everybody went in the the comfy chairs room. And it was just full up to the top with a kabillion socks.

BloggerImage

But I was not such a big help. Too bad for me.

So I helped Craig make the tasty croissants all toasty for everybody instead. Good for me. That is an easy job .

Everybody was at home today because it was a do not go to work day for everybody. Except for Craig.

Cousin Orlaith is all finished working for the beautiful horses police. So they gave her presents. 

BloggerImage

A important paper with her name on it. With a Buffalo too. 

BloggerImage

In a Buffalos book. Ha. That was nice.

At lunchtime Zita drove Professor Jill to the hospital. To see Mister Professor Carter.

Because he is still sick. Oh dear. 

His toe is sick too. I had a sick toe but my doctor cut it off. When I was all fast asleep. 

Maybe they will cut his toe off and he will be ok too. Ha. That is good. 

After lunchtime we went downstairs to start packing cousin Orlaith’s lots and lots of things. I was a big help. That is good. 

Then Zita and Niamh and cousin Orlaith went shopping. Downtown. 

I stayed here to mind Craig and Emmet. 

They were just writing stories. 

They are easy to mind. 

Because they just stay here. That is good. 

Tonight we are going to have own made pizzas for our dinner. 

Niamh already made the crunchy part this morning. Ha. Good for us. 

Pizza is my favourite. 

When everybody was home Zita and I went for a little walk.

Because all the rain was gone away. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment