Saturday 11 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Nine

It is a special for Poppy Day today. Ha. That is good.

Zita and I went for our nice walk this morning. We went up to the busy street. 

Then we went to the everything for nice dogs store. Ha. That is a good store.

And I got a present. Just for me. Zita got me a brand new only for the outside giant ball.

Because our old outside ball is not so round anymore. 

Maybe I chewed it all up and now it will not roll anywhere. Oh dear.

So now I have a brand new giant roll all around ball. 

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast restaurant today. 

He did not sleep so well last night. Even when I slept right on top of him. To keep him company. Oh dear.

So he had a little sleep in this morning. 

And then he had his too much coffee with Zita. In our living room. 

We did not have toasts. I do not know why. Oh well.

Then Zita went to my own nice hospital to get my medicine.  Doctor Susan went too. 

Because they like to have nice talks. Ha. That is good.

And then they went to the not so much money for breakfast store. To have a nice lunch 

And to get a brand new duvet. For the extra in the basement bedroom. Where cousin Orlaith lived. 

Because Zita is going to made our cousin Orlaith’s duvet into my new comfy bed. Just for me.


BloggerImage

My old comfy bed is not so comfy anymore. Because of the too many holes. 

Sometimes I chew on my comfy bed. And then I am in trouble. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Ha. It is a shopping for Poppy day. Ha. Good for me.

Last night Emmet went out to have tasty treats with his nice Professor Keogh. 

Now he lives in Cork in way far away in Ireland. Not here anymore. 

Professor Keogh teaches people all about the way old Irish people. And his father does too. 

Right at the very old university in Cork. He is Professor Keogh too. Ha. That is silly. 

Maybe Cork is where all the very old Irish people live. Maybe.

Emmet says all their very old books are there. Ha. 

BloggerImage

Maybe Emmet will go there for his next university. Maybe. Oh dear. 

That is a very far away university. 

Cousin Orlaith’s university is not too very far away from there. 

Maybe cousin Orlaith could visit. And they could go to a nice restaurant for tasty treats. That is good. 

Today Emmet is teaching the from all over everywhere people about more way old Gods. 

On his computer. In his own comfy bedroom. With his friend Mister Irie. 

Mister Irie works in a famous museum. In a giant city. I do not know where. Nobody told me. Oh well. 

Niamh is still writing her stories all about right and wrong. She is very busy.

I had a nice nap. In the hall. 

Because there I can mind everybody. Ha. Good for me. 

When Zita came home she took her go fast bicycle to visit Craig’s mother.

Then we went for our nice before dinner walk. 

But there was a football game tonight. We went on our other streets. 

Because on play football days our street is too busy. 

All the looking for a parking place cars might squish us. 

Because they do not even look where they are going. And the police have to catch them. 

And take them all away. To the car jail. Oh dear. 

After dinner maybe we will watch a new program tonight. Not a scary one. 

Mister Tom put some brand new stories on my from door. Ha. That is nice. 





No comments:

Post a Comment