Friday 3 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and One

I had a very quiet nice day today.

Because everybody was very busy.

I did not have toasts this morning. Because I had a sleep in. Ha. 

This morning Craig was making Emmet’s very big and important new story as beautiful as can be.

At lunchtime Niamh and cousin Orlaith had to go shopping. On their bicycles.

Cousin Orlaith has very long fingers now. And they are blue. Ha. That is silly.

Because tonight they are going to another very loud concert. In Montreal. Again.

Zita is going to drive them in the black go fast car. Now it is all full up with their stuff. 

Because Niamh gets a way too sick tummy on the go for a long way buses. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

They are even going to sleep there. Oh dear. Maybe there will be more bears. Oh dear. 

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Only Craig and Emmet will be here for me to mind. That will be easy. 

Everybody was here until late last night.

Because it was the last although Dragons game for everybody. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

Now they can only play on the computer. 

Because Emmet and cousin Orlaith will not be here. 

They will be at their far away universities. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Craig’s football team nearly won last night. Then it lost. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

There was a frog in my side yard this afternoon. But Craig said I could not chase it. 

Because I am too big. And maybe I would squish it all up. Oh dear too bad for me. 

This morning cousin Orlaith chased Niamh all over. With a old banana. They did not get squished. 

They were just very loud. Oh well.

Mister Professor Carter was a bit better yesterday. And they did not even cut off his toe. Oh well. 

Lee and I went for our little walk this afternoon. We did not go so far. 

It is a bit too hot outside for nice long walks. 

I got a picture from way far away England. 

BloggerImage

Lily and Mister Jack went to visit our nice Queen. But she was not home. Too bad for them.

Maybe she was having a holiday. With all her little dogs. Or riding her beautiful horses. 

It is a holiday in my city too. Ha. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment