Monday 20 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eighteen

It is everybody go to work day. Ha.

Zita and I drove Niamh to the Centre Building. So she would not be too late. Ha.

I did not even bark one time. Ha. I was just as quiet as could be. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh was too tired to even find her go fast bicycle. Ha. 

Because she had a too busy time at the cottage. 

She even drove a little little car. A car with no outsides. Oh dear.

BloggerImage

In fields full of fat cows. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

So she was not even a bit all awake when she went to her summertime work. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Craig had a nice croissant for his breakfast. I did not have any. 

Because I was a bit too fast asleep. Oh dear.

Then a lady came to put the way way old bed in a too small car. Craig had to go outside to help her. 

I did not like that so much. Then my friend Emmet was all awake. 

Maybe because of the too much barking. Maybe. Oh dear. 

So he had his squeaky clean shower even before his breakfast. Oh well.

Then another man came to my house. With big boxes full of delicious food.

Because last night Zita told her computer to bring us all the food. And it did. Ha. That is a good computer.

So we had very tasty peanut butter sandwiches with brand new bread. Brand new bread is our favourite. 

Then we played catch the ball. But not for too long. 

Because it is a hot outside day today. And I do not like to be an all too hot dog. 

So Craig read some nice for our Queen stories and I had a nice quiet nap. Right beside him. Ha. 

Then Emmet went away in a car. To Mister Mike’s and Miss Morgan’s little apartment.

So he could play the dragons game. With his friends.

Before he goes back to his own very little apartment. In far away. Oh dear. 

I do not like it when my own family is not here in our own house. With me to guard them. Oh dear. 

So we will not have an altogether dinner tonight. Too bad for us. 

Zita and I had a nice walk before dinnertime. But not too far. It is still a too hot day. 

And Zita had to take Niamh to a store. 

And Craig and I cooked the full of chicken pie. By ourselves. Ha.

It is just Craig and Zita and me for our own dinnertime tonight. Oh well. 

Last night Craig’s other football team won. He was surprised. 

Mister David and Ryder the dog were way happy too. It is their very favourite game. Ha. Good for us. 

Mister Ryder plays catch the ball even the water. Ha.

BloggerImage

Because he has his own lake. Ha. Good for him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment