Sunday 5 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Three

When Zita and I came home from our before it gets way too hot nice walk Craig was all awake.

So we did not have any sleep ins today. Oh well.

Then Zita and Craig had their too much coffee outside in our side yard. 

Zita read Emmet’s very important story too. Until was was all perfect. That is good. 

I minded them. On my flat cool stones. 

There was a raccoon on my patio last night.

But it was not a giant raccoon. Only a very little raccoon. 

I barked a very fierce bark and it climbed up one of my trees. All by itself. Ha.

Niamh and cousin Orlaith are still at the too loud concert. In very very hot outside Montreal. Oh dear.

They sent me pictures so I would not be just all the time worried.

BloggerImage

They did not just melt away into puddles. That is good.

But now their hair is all different colours.

Maybe because their heads got too hot. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Before lunchtime Zita went to the nice farmers stores. Up on the busy street. 

She did not ride her go fast bicycle.

Because she had to get lots of blueberries for poor Professor Jill.

I had an extra lunch today. With cheese on top. Ha.

We did not play catch the ball lots of times today.

Because of the way too hot outside. 

Then I minded Craig when he was reading his book.

BloggerImage

On the comfy rug. In the living room. Good for us.

This afternoon after our lunch Zita went to do errands. 

Because tomorrow everything is all closed. 

Because it is a holiday. Ha. That is good. 

Then Zita took the very very big box of tasty blueberries to Professor Jill. 

Because it is way too hot outside for Professor Jill to ride her too slow bicycle. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment