Monday 27 August 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Five

It is the everybody go to work day again.

But Zita and I had a very nice long say good morning to everybody walk. 

Professor Jill and the little dog came with us. That is nice.

But Professor Carter is still in the other hospital. So he can be all better again. 

Craig did not have a sleep in today.

Because another man came to our house. 

He brought the brand new not broken at all dishwashing machine. Ha.

BloggerImage

Now nobody has to wash all the dirty dishes themselves. 

Because the dishwasher machine does it for them. Ha. That is a good machine.

When the man was gone Craig and I had our toasts. And jam too. Ha.

Niamh is minding lots of little children today. 

But not at the Centre Building. At a big church. 

Not our very big church. Another one. I do not know why. 

BloggerImage

But my own friend Emmet is finding the go to away suitcases. In the basement. 

So he can put all his comfy clothes in them. 

So he can go away to far away Antigonish. Oh dear.

On the takes forever very slow train. Oh dear. 

I do not like the go to away suitcases. It is known.

At lunchtime Miss Francis brought Emmet some very old books. All about the long long time ago. 

They were presents from Miss Francis and Professor Alec. 

So Emmet could have even more old books. Ha. 

Emmet loves the old books. All about the way old way far away people. Ha. 

After lunchtime Craig put the dirty dishes in the brand new machine. Ha. That is good. 

This afternoon Craig was finding new interesting stories for our nice Queen. 

He did not have time to be a Viking. Oh well. 

So I had a nice nap. But then I had a sick tummy. Oh dear. 

I get sick tummies because sometimes I eat the berries that fall from the trees. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

My friend Craig wiped my face all clean again. 

And so I had another nice nap. Beside him. In the den. That is nice. 

Naps are nice when you do not feel so very well. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment