Friday 26 January 2018

Day Two Thousand and Twelve

Craig had a sleep in today. 

Because of his too sore for play catch the ball arm. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Zita and I went for our nice walk anyway. 

Then Zita drove Niamh to the Centre Building for her early in the morning job before Zita went to the rascal ladies office.

So I went back to sleep on the big comfy bed. To keep Craig all safe and warm. Ha. Good for me.

Then we had very fat crunchy toasts for our breakfast. Before cousin Orlaith was fast awake. Ha.

It is still too cold outside today. So I guarded the house from inside. On the soft living room rug.

Craig and I had even more crunchy toasts for our lunchtime. With jam too. Ha.

Then I helped cousin Orlaith in the kitchen. Cooking delicious things. 

I did not know what they were. Nobody told me. They were not tasty green beans. Oh well.

This afternoon my friend Emmet is writing his speaking like a very old Irish person exam. 

All in nobody can understand anymore Gaelic. 

Because that is what very very old Irish people talk. 

Maybe like Zita’s father. Maybe. Ha. 

I did not like exams when I went to school. I just liked the treats. 

I do not think Emmet get treats at his new far away university. That is not so nice. 

Last night the save us, save us machine went off. 

Because of the too toasty bacon. Oh well. Bacon is very tasty. Ha. 

Orlaith cooked bacon this afternoon too. Ha.

Craig and I played catch the ball after lunchtime. Two times. 

Maybe his catch the ball arm is all better again. Maybe.

Niamh has to guard all the little children at the Centre Building tonight. 

So they will be good listeners. Oh dear. That is a hard job.

So Niamh will not have her tasty dinner with us tonight. Oh dear. 

We watched the far away in England detectives last night. Until the end. Ha. 

Then everybody went fast asleep. Me too. After I looked in all the rooms. 

To make sure only my family is here. In our house. It is my very important own job. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch brand new detectives tonight. With chips. Ha. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment