Saturday 27 January 2018

Day Two Thousand and Thirteen

I had a very very busy day.

It is Craig’s go to his old friends breakfast restaurant. Zita and I did not take him. 

We were too busy. He went with Mister Paul instead.

Then Zita and I went for our nice walk. With Professor Jill too. Ha. That is a nice walk with friends.

Then we had to move everything in the very messy basement. 

To all over everywhere. And give lots and lots of things away. 

Because we had lots of way too much stuff. 

Soon we will have a brand new floor in the basement. Ha. 

That is why we have to move everything. 

Miss Devon came with a very big truck. To take things away some of our too much. 

Because she has a different house today. 

I had to stay upstairs and just mind Craig.

Because Zita and Niamh and Orlaith were moving things everywhere. 

Zita said I would get squished. So I could not be a big help. Oh dear. 

I was very sad. I stayed in the kitchen and told everybody that I was a sad dog. Ha. Too bad for them.

Then we had kabillions of books on the dining room table. 

So Craig could say which ones were way too many. Oh dear. 

I could not help. I cannot read books. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Then Mister Paul came to get some our way too much too. That is good. 

I helped Craig look out the watching window. It was not so much fun today. Too bad for me. 

Because we were way too busy all day today we got the very tasty food from way far away India. Ha. 

They have very tasty not fat at all bread. 

After our dinnertime Zita went going out with her lady friends tonight. 

For tasty after dinner treats. That is nice. 

I will stay here to guard everybody. 

Maybe Craig will watch the new too loud scary program Mister Tom gave him today. 

I will not watch the scary programs.

Because they are too scary. Ha. I will have a nice nap on the big comfy bed. And mind him. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment