Monday 8 January 2018

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Four

It is not so cold today.

Because we had a too much snow night. Now there is more too much snow everywhere. 

BloggerImage

Zita and I had to take all the snow off the black go fast car. So she could go to the rascal ladies office. 

I was a big help.

We did not take all the snow off the silver little car. We were too busy. 

When Zita was all gone Craig and I had very fat toasts. 

With the special very tasty jam on top. That is good jam.

Niamh had to go to her nice university this morning. She could not take the smelly bus. 

Because they were all too late. 

A give the driver money car came to take her to her university. So she would not be late. 

Because it is go to university time again. Ha. That is good.

She has brand new courses now. Even one all about famous movies. Niamh loves old movies. 

When Orlaith was all awake we went for our nice walk. In the lots and lots of snow. 

BloggerImage

Orlaith does not know all about lots and lots of snow. 

They do not have lots of snow in way far away Galway. Just lots of windy rain. 

I know all about the lots and lots of snow. So we did not get lost and die. Good for me. 

It was still falling snow everywhere when we went for our nice walk. Oh dear. 

I was a bit all soggy when we got home. 

BloggerImage

So a had a nice nap with my fluffy orange towels. Ha. Good for me. 

The present man brought a very very big box. For Orlaith. From way far away. 

It was full up to the top with lots of her stuff. Ha. That is good. 

Zita came home before it was all dark outside. Because of the too slippy streets.

Orlaith had already moved nearly all of the snow away for her. It was a surprise. Ha. That is good surprise. 

Then Zita and I went for a very long nice walk. In the way too much snow. 

Because it was not cold at all. I like the snow. I can dig in the lots of snow and not get in big trouble. Ha. Good for me. I do not like the way too cold. Oh well. 

When Niamh comes home from the Centre Building job we will have another altogether dinner tonight. Ha. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment