Saturday 6 January 2018

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Two

It is still way too cold outside. So Zita and I did not go for our walk.

I kept Craig company in the comfy big bed. 

Because he did not go to his old friends breakfast restaurant today. So he had a sleep in. 

It is way too cold for Craig too. Oh well.

Last night Niamh went to the hockey game. With her friends. And our team even won. Ha. That is good.

Craig and Zita and Orlaith and I watched a movie. In the den. 

It was all about the very little boats who brought all the poor soldiers back to their home. 

In Craig’s father’s sad war. He was not in the movie. 

We did not have any chips. Too bad for us. Niamh ate them all. Oh well. 

Today was the day we took our beautiful Merry Christmas tree away. Oh dear. 

Now the Merry Christmas time is all over. 

Zita and Niamh and Orlaith put all our beautiful decorations into the big boxes. And put them in the basement. 

Then Zita took Niamh and Orlaith to the shopping stores. Even in the way too cold.

After lunchtime my foot got all stuck on the ice. Outside in the side yard. 

Because my foot was a bit wet and it froze right to the ground. Oh dear. That was not very nice. 

Niamh helped me to get unstuck. That was good. 

So I went right back into my warm bed in the kitchen. 

Niamh dried my feet with my own orange towels. 

BloggerImage

Then I had a nice nap. 

I do not like the way too cold. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch some detectives tonight. Maybe we will get more chips. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment