Friday 12 January 2018

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Eight

We had a very busy night.

Water came in the basement. Not even from Emmet’s widow. Oh dear.

Because of the too much rain. It is not even a bit cold. But everything is all frozen. 

Because of all the way way too cold time.

So now the water cannot get away.

Because the too much water pipe is just all full of ice. 

So Zita and Orlaith had to put on a new just empty pipe on instead. 

And we had a giant one in the basement. Because of just in case. Ha. Good for us. 

But I was very upset.

Because I could not be a big help. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

So I had to stay in the den. So I could mind Craig. 

BloggerImage

He could not help either. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

We had to wait in the den for a long long time. I was not so happy. Oh dear. 

And then Niamh and Orlaith took all the too much snow off my shed. 

So it would not just melt into my own little spot. Ha. That is good. 

BloggerImage

I was a big help. Ha.

Zita opened the window so I could be a big help. Good for me. 

Craig was not a big help. He just took pictures. 

Because he is just old. Ha. 

Then it way very late. But we did not go to fast asleep. 

BloggerImage

We made our own made delicious cookies instead. Ha. Good for us. 

Then we went to sleep.

This morning Zita and I only went for a little walk. 

Because of the still too much rain everywhere. That is silly. 

Everything is just melting and messy. Oh dear. 

And my friend Niamh could not go to her nice university today. 

Because she had a sick tummy. 

She had to take her special just for Niamh’s sick tummy medicine.

Craig said it was because it is way too warm outside. 

And now it is going to be way way cold again. Right away. After our lunchtime. 

And then all the messy melting snow will be way too slippy ice again. Oh dear. That is not right. 

It is silly weather. It is known.

Niamh’s tummy does not like change so much. Me either. 

Everything should just be the same, weather too. 

BloggerImage

Orlaith took the dangerous ice chopper and took and the messy melting ice away from our driveway. 

So it would not be a nasty big icy bump your car when it is way too cold again today. That is good. 

Now there is no snow at all in my side yard. Not even a bit. Ha. 

I found all the catching balls. That is good. 

Zita came home early today. Because it was all icy hurt you eyes snowing again. That is silly. 

Now everything will be slippy ice again. It is silly weather. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment