Tuesday 23 January 2018

Day Two Thousand and Nine

I had a very busy morning. I had to help Zita a lot.

Because we had lots of freezie rain last night. Now everything is way too slippy.

We had to use the little choppers to take the ice off the cars. And my side yard too.

BloggerImage

So Zita could drive Niamh to her nice university. The smelly buses are all too late.   

Then Craig and Zita and I had our fat toasts altogether. Ha. That is right. Good for us. 

When we were all finished Zita went to the rascal ladies office. I guarded Craig. And the toasts.

This morning Miss Devon came to make the house all spic and span. With the noisy machines. 

I just had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. In the quiet bedroom. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh came home from her nice university to have a fast asleep nap. That is good. Naps are my favourite too. 

When Miss Devon was all finished and gone Craig and I had toasty warm croissants for our lunchtime treat. 

We had the special from way far away France delicious jam too. Ha. Good for us.

The present man brought very little batteries for Craig’s mother’s make you hear better machine. 

It is not so interesting a present. Oh well. 

We did not go for a nice walk today. 

Because of the way too slippy streets. 

Sometimes people get squished by cars on the too slippy streets. Or they fall down and get hurt. Oh dear.

One time I slipped and hurt my leg and could not go for nice walks for a long time. Oh dear. 

So we did not go on the street. Just our own driveway. To keep our cars company. That is good. 

Then I watched everybody slide all over from my watching window. Ha. 

When Niamh was all fast awake she went to her Centre Building job. 

And cousin Orlaith went to get some medicine for her too sore throat. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

We watched the old church man detective last night. He is a good detective. 

He is not even sad or scary. That is good. 

We did not have chips. 




No comments:

Post a Comment