Monday 29 January 2018

Day Two Thousand and Fifteen

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. 

Then I had a nice big sleep in. On the big comfy bed. Even After Craig was all awake. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh slept upstairs last night. So I could guard her. Just in case the sick tummy tried to catch her again. 

This morning I got her all awake so Zita could drive her to her nice university. Ha. 

It was a very waggly tail time. Ha. 

I like getting my friends fast awake in the morning. It is my favourite job. It is known. 

Craig and I had fat toasts when Niamh and Orlaith were awake as could be. With jam.

Then I minded Orlaith. In the living room. On the comfy rug.

BloggerImage

Good for me.

Then I helped her chop up all the giant carrots. In the kitchen. I was a big help.

So I got carrot bits on my tasty breakfast. Ha. Good for me. 

It is still way slippy outside.

Because of the ice everywhere. Zita and I have to walk only on the road. Not the way too slippy sidewalks. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig and I played catch the ball two times in the morning. 

Then he had to read some stories for our nice Queen. 

And Mister Stuart too. He is in a far away hospital. They are going to fix his way too sore back. 

They fixed Craig’s back a long long long time ago. Even before me. Even before Zita. 

Now it is all just full of nasty scars. 

I try to lick it all better. But it does not work. Too bad for us. 

Craig and I had very fat crunchy peanut butter toasts for our lunchtime. Ha. That is tasty.

Then I took my friend cousin Orlaith for a nice walk. Before it is all dark outside. 

I do not like outside in the dark so much. 

Because maybe the dangerous wolves will jump out from the bushes to catch you. Maybe. 

We watched the people on the empty canal. Lots of them fell down on their bottoms. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

Now they will have sore soggy bottoms. 

We did not have an altogether dinner tonight. Tonight Niamh takes care of the two little nice girls. 

And has her tasty dinner there too. 

We saw my friend Emmet on the computer last night. At dinnertime. He is very busy. 

Helping the new students write their own brand new stories. 

We watched the from way far away lady detective last night. We had popcorns. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment