Monday 22 January 2018

Day One Thousand and Eight

Niamh and cousin Orlaith got home in the middle of the night. I got wide awake. So I could say hello. 

Then everybody went back to fast asleep. Until the morning. Me too. 

Then Zita and I went for a nice walk. There was more snow everywhere. Too bad for me.

Craig and I had very fat toasts. After Zita went to her rascal ladies office. That is good.

Then I had a nice nap. Until Niamh and Orlaith were all wide awake.

Niamh did not have to go to her nice university today. Her professor was still at his own house. 

Because he was sick. Oh dear. 

So Niamh is writing a brand new very interesting story. There is a very big dog in the story. Ha. 

That is a good story. 

Maybe it is me. Maybe. 

My friend Orlaith made a tasty lunch for everybody. With way hot as can be forever eggs. And toasts. 

Then I guarded my own house.

BloggerImage

Because Craig had to read some more stories for our nice Queen. I guarded him too. 

Then Niamh had to go to her Centre Building job. 

We canhave an altogether dinner tonight.

Because Niamh is cannot take care of the two little girls.

Because one is too sick. And has to stay in bed. Too bad for her.

Last night we watched new from way far away detectives. 

They were not the sad and soggy detectives. That is good. 

We had chips too. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment