Thursday 25 January 2018

Day Two Thousand and Eleven

I did not have a nice quiet day today.

Everybody was very busy. So I was busy too. 

Because when everyone is very busy I have to guard the house all by myself. Ha. It is my favourite job. 

This morning Zita and I went for a nice walk and then I had to help her. 

Because the door to the silver little car would not open up. At all.

Because of all the nasty freezie rain. Oh dear.

Then it was all warm at toasts inside and Craig’s door opened. 

He can only use the one door. 

Because of the go fast chair. Oh well.

Zita took the black go fast car to the rascal ladies office right away. 

So she would not be late for important meetings. 

Then Craig and I had croissants with tasty from way far away France jam. 

Just by ourselves. And then we looked out the watching window. 

It is another too cold day outside.

Before lunchtime Craig took Niamh to her important meeting. 

So I guarded the house. And cousin Orlaith too. All by myself. On the rug. In the living room. 

When Craig came home we had a peanut butter sandwich with brand new blueberry jam. 

That is silly jam. It is not blue. It is red. Oh well. It was tasty anyway. 

We played catch the ball after our lunchtime. It is not way too cold today. But my side yard is very slippy. 

Craig is all finished being a Viking. Now he is a story writer. In long time ago England. 

Somebody tried to kill him with a sword. Oh dear. Now he is hiding. That is good. 

So I minded him this afternoon. In the living room.

On the comfy rug. Ha.

BloggerImage

Tonight we are going to have an altogether breakfast for dinner. With my far away friend Emmet too.

That is good.

Because if he does not see me maybe he will not remember me when he comes home. Oh dear. 

I would not like that so much. 

Because he is my own friend. Even when I was brand new. It is known. 

He was very busy tonight. Helping the brand new students and studying for his important exam tomorrow. Oh dear. 

Maybe Craig will send him a nice picture of me. 

So he will not forget that I am his own best dog friend. That would be good.

Maybe we will watch the detectives again tonight. Ha. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment