Tuesday 2 January 2018

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Eight

I had a very nice quiet day.

Because Merry Christmas time is over.

When Zita went to the rascal ladies office she took Niamh to the Centre Building. 

Because it is still way too cold outside. We only went for a little walk this morning. 

My friend Emmet is still on the too cold train. It is way way late.

Because the train was broken because of the way too cold. Oh dear. 

He had to wait for a very long time. In not too far away Montreal. 

Because of the broken train. Oh dear. 

They did not even give him tasty treats. That is not right. 

Craig and I had fat toasts for our breakfast. 

BloggerImage

Then I had a nice nap on my comfy bed. 

We did not have a sleep in today. 

Because everybody had to go to their work. Except for Orlaith. She had a sleep in. 

This morning Craig was reading new stories for our nice Queen. 

It was a nice quiet day. For everybody. That is good.

Because Merry Christmas time  was a very very busy time. For everybody. Me too. 

So I had can a nice quiet day.

I minded Craig when he was reading his stories. 

BloggerImage

When Orlaith was all wake I helped her make her Irish tea. Ha. Good for me.

BloggerImage

Then Craig and I had peanut butter bagels for our lunch. 

From Mister Kettleman’s famous bagels store. Ha. They are tasty bagels. 

We did not play catch the ball today. 

Because Craig is scared of the way too cold. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

When Zita came home it was not even dark outside. That is good.

I took my friend cousin Orlaith for our nice before dinner walk. It is not way too cold.

Because it is snowing outside. It cannot snow in the way too cold. It is known. 

We did not get lost at all. Ha. That is good.

We had chips. Last night. Ha. Some even dropped on the floor. Ha. Good for us. 

Maybe we will watch something new tonight. Maybe we will have more chips too.


No comments:

Post a Comment