Wednesday 10 January 2018

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Six

We were not even cold outside today. So Zita and I went for a very long nice walk. 

When we were all back home Craig and Zita and I had only very little toasts. 

Because we ate all the fat toasts bread. Too bad for us.

Then I helped Zita clean the driveway. I sat in the black go fast car to guard everything. 

When it is not so cold outside you can take all the nasty ice away. That is good. 

I do not like ice. It will make you fall down and hurt your bottom. Or hurt you leg. Oh dear. 

Last night Craig and Zita and Niamh and I watched a movie with dragons and Vikings. 

They were not scary dragons. The Vikings were not scary either. That is good. 

Niamh said the dragon was just like me. That is silly. 

Dragons are not so furry as me. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Maybe Emmet can talk to those dragons. That would not be so dangerous. That is good. 

After our tasty lunch Zita and I went for another nice long walk. 

Because it is not cold at all today. Ha. Good for us. 

Cousin Orlaith is busy. She is writing a big story. For her university in way far away Galway. Oh dear. 

Today is the do not go to work day for Zita. But she had to talk to rascal people. For a long time. Oh dear. That is not right. 

And today is a no classes at her nice university day for my friend Niamh. 

So everybody was all at home today. That is good. 

Then we were all very busy. 

Because we took the old big television away from the comfy den. Now it is going to live in the basement. 

For Niamh and Orlaith. Now they can watch their television programs on a big television. 

We put the even bigger brand new television in the den. It is our Merry Christmas time television. 

It took a long time to put the brand new television together. Because of the black music machines. 

BloggerImage

I do not know all about the black music machines. Nobody does. Except Craig. There are too many wires.

I do not know why. Nobody told me. I did not help. I stayed on my comfy bed in the kitchen. 

Then Zita went to the tasty food store. Maybe to get some fat toasts bread. Ha. That is good. 

I waited for her at the watching window. Craig helped me. That is good. 

It is alway nice to have a good helper. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment