Wednesday 3 January 2018

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Nine

We had a nice easy day today.

Because nobody had to go to work at all. Except for Craig. 

He just was reading some stories for our nice Queen. 

It is not so cold today. Zita and I had a nice walk. But I had to wear my green shoes. 

Because of the too much salt everywhere. Oh well.

Then I helped Zita put all our lots of garbage outside. For the nice take your garbage away men.

Merry Christmas time makes lots and lots of garbage. It is known. 

When we came in we had lots of fat tasty toasts. With Orlaith. We had the new special strawberry jam. 

My friend Emmet got back to his own little apartment. In far away Antigonish. Very late last night. 

It takes a long long time to go to Antigonish on the very slow stop everywhere train.

Next time he will get a little bedroom train. That is good.

He was very hungry when he was all home at his little apartment. 

Because they do not have tasty food on the too slow train. Oh dear. I would not like that. 

So the nice man brought him a very tasty pizza. From the famous in far away pizza store. That is good. 

After lunch Zita and Niamh and Orlaith went to the way too many too much stuff store. 

Maybe to get lots of too much new tasty cheese. And maybe other treats. Maybe.

They got a very little refrigerator for the rascal ladies office. 

Mister SD brought it to our house in his truck. 

Because it was too big for the black go fast car. That was nice. 

Last night Niamh and Orlaith cleaned my friend Emmet’s comfy bedroom. 

Emmet said Niamh could borrow it. When he is in his far away new university. 

Because it is the biggest bedroom. That is nice. 

Niamh had to go to an important meeting at the Centre Building this afternoon.

I just minded Craig. On my comfy bed in the kitchen. 

We had fat peanut butter toasts for our lunchtime. Ha. That is a good lunch. 

Last night we watched the nice detective who lives in the only for boats not cars city.

There was water even on all the sidewalks last night. Oh dear. I would not like that city so much. 

He likes tasty cheese too. Just like me. That is a good program. 

We had popcorn. That is good. 

I did not go for a nice walk tonight. 

Because I did not want to. I hid in the basement and nobody could find me. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment